Search Away | ♥

7.22.2009

Something Good.

"It`s not about me.."

[That was there and I didn't type it...hmmm...Interesting.]

Sometimes life gets so hard that your soft hands that use to pray just pay enough that they should get by. And they do, barely able to stand on their own because they've lost the ground that let them live on an Earth where God was the sun. But sometimes, the sun needs a break, and the clouds take over. So what do you do then? Just let go and let God. As much as it's cliche it's the best thing to do. Look around, there's other people in worse situations than you are. You might just be their Inspiration. So stop being gloomy, and tired. It's your job to shine, especially when the sun needs a break. Shine, Shine like there's no tomorrow. Today might be your yesterday. So live it up. I try, but I'm not perfect. So I still learn till I've learned I can't live anymore. And that's when I'll be in Eternity, where I can cover you from the rain. So don't complain just find joy in the small moments.

Enjoy. One.

No comments:

Post a Comment