Search Away | ♥

7.22.2009

I Can Endure.

I`m learning to approach things more wisely. . .I have to remember that it is indeed NOT about me. . .Sooo. . .In light of that I`m gonna just TRY. I`m gonna continue on this journey of growth in the right direction. I don`t plan on compromising or falling into the "peer pressures" that exist in life. . .No matter where it comes from. Whether it`s family, friends, or any others that I may encounter in day to day life. I consider that everything/everyone that tests me is allowed to do so because there is something to learn from that said test, to improve me. So I`m just gonna let the Spirit guide be. . .&try my BEST. I`m human so I know that I make mistakes, it`s what I CHOOSE to learn from the mistake that matters. Yes, we do CHOOSE to learn our lessons, we CHOOSE to take HEED. It`ll make me BETTER. It`s not easy, but anything worth having doesn`t come at a cheap cost. I`m willing to pay.

Much Love & Peace.
-Eboni Renee

Check Out: Proverbs 8- The Excellence Of Wisdom


"It`s not about me.."

No comments:

Post a Comment