001. Real name → Eboni Renée Moore
002. Nickname(s)→ Bean. Ebby. E-B. Eb. Ebster. Eboni-Renée. E-Baby. EBay. Eb Eb. E-I. Eboneizer. Beautifull. Best Friend. Sweetz.
003. Zodiac → Gemini. [Why do People Back Away When I Tell Them This.??! lol.]
004. Male or female → FEMALE
005. Elementary → Colin Powell Academdy & Pulaski Elementary[ugh]
006. Middle School → Genesis Catholic & Transfiguration Catholic
007. High School → Winans Academy [For a Week] ; Lewis Cass Technical High School [ L ] ; Detroit Academy Of Arts & Sciences
008. Hair color → Dark Brown.
009. Long or short → Medium . . .?
010. Loud or Quiet → Varies.
011. Sweats or Jeans → Bothhh.
012. Phone or Camera -> BOTH.
013. Health freak → Eh. Lol.
014. Drink or Smoke? → Neither.
015. Do you have a crush on someone → I Wouldn`t Hardly Call It A Crush. I`m in Wuuuuuvvvvv.
016. Eat or Drink → Come On. I`m An Eatologist.
017. Piercings → 2Ear Lobes + 1Tragus = 3Piercings.
018. Tattoos → Nada. It MIGHT Stay That Way.
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane→ No. LOL. Horrible. Scarrdy Cat.?
020. Been in a relationship → Uh, Yuh.
021. Been in a car accident → Yeah. L
022. Been in a fist fight→ Once. &%#$@
023. First piercing → Ears.
024. First best friend → Jamie. . .?
025. First award → Principles Honor Roll In FIRST Grade. ^_^
029. Last person you talked to → God[But He`s GOD]. . .so, Courtney <3
030. Last person you texted → Jose.
031. Last person you watched a movie with→ Amber, CHANGELING.
032. Last food you ate → Wendy`s Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger & Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard. . .mmm.
033. Last movie you watched → See 031.
034. Last song you listened to --> Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake.
035. Last thing you bought → Little Ceasars a Couple Days Ago. Lol.
036. Last person you hugged --> Courtney.
037. Food → Pizza.
038. Drinks → Strawberry ANYTHING.
039. Clothing → I`don't Know. A Cute Top is Always Great. . .lol.
040. Flower → Lillie.
042. Color → Pink. Black. Purple. Blue.
043. Movie → Too Many To Mention.!
044. Subject → English & Forensic Science.
Check all that apply
In 2008, I....
045. [x] kissed someone
046.  celebrated Halloween
047.  had your heart broken
048. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
049.  someone questioned your sexual orientation
050.  gotten someone pregnant
051.  gotten pregnant
052.  had an abortion
053.  done something you've regretted
054. [x] broke a promise
055. [X] hid a secret
056.  pretended to be happy
057. [X] met someone who changed your life
058. [x] pretended to be sick
059. left the country
060. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
061. [x] cried over the silliest thing
062. [x] ran a mile
063. [X] went to the beach with a good friend
064.  got into an argument with your friends
065.  hated someone
066.  stayed single the whole year
067. Eating → SO HUNGRY. I`m Thinking IHOP though. mmm
068. Drinking → I Need Some Water. . .BRB. . .Water [ √ ]
069. I'm about to → Finish Watching This Oprah Epy On Abusive Men. [ Tsk tsk C.Brown ]
070. Listening to → Gym Class Heroes. . .WMP on Shuffle.!
071. Plans for today → Honey & Bean Time. ^_^
072. Waiting for: 12o`clock To Hit. : D
073. Want kids? → YES.
074. Want to get married? → Of Course.
075. Careers in mind → Psychologist ; Forensic Psychology ; Forensic Scientist ; Lawyer ; FBI . . .A Girl Can DREAM. Lol.
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts → OMGosh. Once, When I Was 6 I Thought I Left My Glasses In The Classroom. They Turned Out To Be On My Face.! Haha. Mom&Teacher Gotta A Good Laugh Though. Lol.
084. Snuck out of your house → Umm. . .Sneaking Out To The Curb Count.? [YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.!!! LMBO]
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Nope.
086. Killed somebody → Uh. . .Not y. ..NO. lol.
087. Broken someone's heart → I`m SO Sorry.
088. Been arrested → Umm. . .no comment.
089. Cried when someone died → R.I.P Granny & Great-GrandMa. L
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → Of Course.
091. Miracles → Yes. Woman Of Great FAITH.
092. Love at first sight → Ha. Not With People.
093. Heaven → Eternity.
094. Santa Claus → Yeah, sure. K
095. Sex on the first date: NO.
096. Kiss on the first date → NOPE.
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes. He Knows His Good Fortune. LOL.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → YES.
099. Do you believe in God → My Creator.? Yes.!
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 25 people- OK?
Another Old One.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with truth. it always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always.
—1 Corinthians 13:3-7
is love; therefore, love is strong, resilient, and does not change.
&&There is nothing fragile, temporary, vulnerable, unpredictable, or unreliable about that. . .!
■ Love is ALWAYS
supportive, loyal, hopeful, and trusting.
■ Love is not a game. It is not only a noun; it is also a verb.
■ Love comes in ALL shapes&&forms.
Not just with your girl&&your guy.
&&It is not a feeling that comes & goes based on who you are looking at in any given moment.
It`s everything you expect&&everything you don`t.
Listening to: Maria Mena - You´re The Only One
Something Old Again. . .But Very Relevant.
Christianity is not religion, but a way of life. We can talk it, but it means nothing if we don't walk it. Simply put -- it's a life style of love. Have you every noticed people who are naturally kind and giving, and you wonder if they are a Christian? And if you ask them, they may say they never been to church a day in their life. Then there's those people who confess Christ, go to church "religiously", and act like the devil himself.
I've come to the conclusion that in living right is all Christ expects of me. Being kind and giving to myself and others is what I need to do. It's just that simple. You should know them by the [ fruits ] they bear, not how well they talk the s c r i p t u r e s; but how they perform them. This walk of love doesn't have to be so difficult -- it's not a religion -- it's a way of life.
Be that example.!
Inspired by the Spirit.
As the rain is to the ground.
Today is a day of restoration.
To purify my mind.
My conscience&&my heart.
A day of self-reflection.
Just me, my thoughts&&my favorite
This day anew.
A gift fromGod.
A day to be grateful&&thankful.
He didnt have to bring me to this moment.
Full of so much.
Mostly for myself.
It's a b e a u t yFull thing.
Like arguing with your sister.
five minutes later joking about the most insignificant thing.
There's beauty in e v e r y t h i n g.
In this brief moment.
I reflect on of all of it, that most might not even recognize.
No room for hate or envy or greed
Not in this moment.
A moment to let my soul
Let God speak to it.
Through a message of Proverbs 21:13 :
Whoever shuts his ear to the poor
Will also cry himself and not be heard.
Or maybe J.Moss' melody&&flow.
Moments like this I cherish.
Lacking the guilt, sadness&&hopelessness.
As the rain is to the ground.
Today is a day of purity and b e a u t y Full restoration.
Something OLD. . .i`m transferring all my old stuff on to hear...[mainly from fb]
[ Robin Thicke serenades in the background ]
Never one to put my feelings on blast. . .ON A NOTE. . .this is a first for me [ but ] like they say there's a first for everything. Okay, iGuess iLl just start with saying that the last few months[ the last year actually ] have been a real eye-opener for me. Somethings have happened in my life that iReally didn't understand until now [ some iStill don't ] &&they have all taught me&&shown me that in the end all iTruly have is me. iAccept that. I also came to the conclusion that, if you let it, all things come baqq to G O D, my other father figure. My beginning&&my end. The one iCan always go to without fail. . .the one iCan forever count on to walk beside me always. When all others, fail me, He's there.
iHave [ learned ] how child-like some people can be in theire thinking. That they have to impose whatever anger that they may feel towards themselves upon ME. How there are so many, too many, lost souls who walk this earth. iHave come to understand that not everyone [ if you didn't already know for yourself ] is entitled&&deserving to hold a place in your life. iHave learned from personal experience that everyone who does eventually walk in your life is there for whatever reason and may not always be there for a totally different one. Over the past couple of weeks iHave come to the realization of what iWant life for me to be. iWant to be H A P P Y. That's it, pure&& honest happiness. That's something that iVe always aimed for but iHave just come to the realization that happiness isn't something that can be satisfied through others. It can only be found within one's own self. I believe it can be achieved by putting GOD at the head of your life&&allowing all other things to follow suit.
iHave learned that iCan only be me. Nothing more or less. iCan only
L i v e for me. That's it. Personal opinions no longer faze me.
iHave, more&&more over time, become unimpressed with some things that iHave witnessed in life. How people are so easy to H A T E one another. How it's become so acceptable. The norm. When it is soOoO much less stressful&&time consuming to convey L O V E. It's definitely much more effortless to do than the action of its counterpart. iPersonally don't hate anyone. iJust find some peoples actions to be to faulty to associate myself with them. No one is perfect, it's a fact. We all have our FLAWS&&ALL. We all have fallen guilty to having flaws. So just stop the hate. It's not the type of thing you want on your heart.
Over this time of internal self-reflection iDiscovered that anyone who is meant to be in my life, is meant to be&&will be. It should be an effortless relationship. iVe come o notice that iTend to put a lot of myself [ too much sometimes ] into others&&their needs. A lot of times it isn't returned. iKnow iShouldnt expect anything but sometimes people don't realize that it's not a one way street, it's a two way. Don't take my kindness for weakness. It's by far one of my greatest strengths as a person. iCan honestly say that's it's a blessing. iHave learned not to expect anything from anyone, except God. iHave put all in his hands. Entrusted him with my future&&my destiny. It is him where iFind my purpose. Him whom iWish for a better relationship with. All others fall after.
Another issue in which iHave wanted to express is this thing called L O V E. iWas recently asked what iFelt it was in terms of a relationship [ Boy/Girl ]. This is basically the answer that iGave:
Love to me is something that is shared between two people who have each others best interest at heart. It's about R E S P E CT. You respect each other. It's not about flowers and physical [ flowers just because it's Tuesday&&a hug just because it just feels right, aren't bad, don't get me wrong ]. iM talking about motivation&&words of reassurance&&incouragement. Love is not having the feeling of not being able to live without that person, because you can, it's that you really don't want to. Its calling just to say hey&&to ask how your day was. [ Personal: It's someone who is willing to help you to become closer to G O D&&is willing to pray with you ]. It's having someone who doesn't pressure you. It's having someone who expects nothing from you. Love isn't just a spring of a moment decision. It's not compromising. Love is kind&&patient. It's not forced. It's wanting that person to be happy whether it's with you or not.
That's my idea of what real and true love is, but there is soOoOo much more to it. That is something that iVE recently vowed to never compromise. Never to lower my standard, because it's what iDeserve. iVe but once experienced the closest thing to this love and let it go for something that wasn't right, because iCalled myself being bored. hmph. iGUess we live&&learn right. But iWont beat myself up about it. iJust hopes that person finds all the love he truly deserves and that iCouldnt give. Everything has its time&&season.
I'm always changing. . .stumbling upon more insight&&enlightenment on this life iVe been given to explore. &&like iSaid before everything has an end&&like iAlso said everything comes back to GOD.
So, GoD BleSs.!(((♥)))
[ Kanye West ft. John Mayer - - ->Bittersweet Poetry playing in the background ]
You Have All You`ve Ever Wanted
All You Say You Need
Does That Mean You Stop Doing What Got You Here?
Does The Feeling Of Longing Cease To Exist?
Is The Constant Calling Now Played Out?
Now That You Have Me, Do You No Longer Feel The Need To Win Me Over?
I Understand That You have Your Own Life To Lead
Other Priorities To Tend To
I Just Can`t Help But To Feel Like I`m Falling Further Down The List
So To Keep From Falling Further And Further I Cry Out
Whether My Argument Is Rational Or Even Makes Sense
It Doesn`t Matter
Perhaps That`s Where I Have Failed You
Maybe I Should Give More Of A Heads Up
Let You Know What`s Up
Give More Insight On What`s Going Inside This Brain Of Mine
Maybe We Could Figure This Out Together
We Might Discover That I Let My Mind Wander
Take Control Of What I Know In My Heart To Be Truth
By : Jose R. & I
The stars are my thoughts.
So here I go wit some of my galaxies.
So far spaced.
I don't know exactly where they start or where they happen to begin.
Lost. Gone. Home.
They feel so close but if you stare you'll need to squint.
But don't squint too much.
You might miss their routes.
Cuz they travel the same way.
To a place I dare not roam.
Yet still I attempt to grasp for the right ones.
Even when I know they all lead to my farewells and your goodbyes.
And someone once told me never to tell her goodbye cuz that's forever
But what do I say to the one that never says forever.
I'm not clever so my words just misspell themselves into humiliation.
Then I'm left to rain alone.
Power the sky to little droplets of regrets in a life of fear.
Fear of losing.
Now I've reached my resting place and my fear has come true.
I've lost you.
And there is no turning back.
And certainly no relinquishing what we had.
Or what I thought we had.
All because of those damn galaxies.
If We Said What We Needed To Say
Would That Live Us With All Words Spoken?
Would There Be Silence From That Moment On?
Could We Go On?
Every Page In Our Story Would Have Been Written
&&There`d Be No Mystery
The Climax Would Have Then Met Its Destination
The Plot & Theme Both Discovered
We Would Have Reached Our Ending
After Sorting Through Our Middle
&&Realizing Our Beginning
The Facts & Misfortune of This Short Lived Story Studied
After All That Was Needed To Be Said, Was