Search Away | ♥

7.14.2009

Leave Bad Feeling

Collab. With None Other Than The Best Friend:

Leave bad feeling. Go Away.!

Go away and never come back,

Not even another day.

No, you`re not talking yourself back in today.

I`m too busy with this other feeling.

This what do they call it, happiness.

This joy.

No, you can`t come back tomorrow.

Nope.

Not that day either.

So just stay away.

No you can`t both him neither,

We sharing this, what do they call it, happiness.

Yeah.

So long.

Don`t come back no mo`.


Leave bad feeling. Go Away.!
Go away and never come back,
Not even another day.

another day never come back
because I'll be with my friends
Laughter and Great Moments
Haven't you noticed they're more fun

and I don't want you back
I don't need you back
You never were my friend
more like that man, from Shakespeare
So et tu Brute, scoot
go away and never come back

be old school, like jack
I need new, because even if change is the only thing constant in this world
I need a friend that'll be more constant that time passed
That's why I found my presence

This is my gift for Happiness and joy
and I think they enjoy it more than you
So never come back, not even another day

---

Did I complete the challenge.??

---

4 comments:

  1. You thinking about a collab?
    I think we could make a good piece on this.
    Just a thought, it's up to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.
    How Could I Deny Such An Offer.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we could keep the idea and run with it. I'll tell you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete