Search Away | ♥

3.18.2009

| Restore |ation.♥

Oldie.

Restoration
By: E.R.M.


As the rain is to the ground.
Today is a day of restoration.
To purify my mind.
My conscience&&my heart.
A day of self-reflection.
Just me, my thoughts&&my favorite
purple pen.
This day anew.
A gift fromGod.
A day to be grateful&&thankful.
He didnt have to bring me to this moment.
Full of so much.
Mostly love.
Mostly for myself.
Restoration.
It's a b e a u t yFull thing.
Like arguing with your sister.
And
five minutes later joking about the most insignificant thing.
There's beauty in e v e r y t h i n g.
In this brief moment.
I reflect on of all of it, that most might not even recognize.
No room for hate or envy or greed
here.
Not in this moment.
Of restoration.
A moment to let my soul
breathe.
Let God speak to it.
Through a message of Proverbs 21:13 :

Whoever shuts his ear to the poor
Will also cry himself and not be heard.


Or maybe J.Moss' melody&&flow.
Moments like this I cherish.
Lacking the guilt, sadness&&hopelessness.
As the rain is to the ground.
Today is a day of purity and b e a u t y Full restoration.

Peace.Love.Restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment