Search Away | ♥

7.16.2009

My Best Friend/BestFriend Is BESTERER Than Yours.

Another Collab. With This BESTERER Friend Of Mine. = ] Enjoy.
-Eboni Ren
ée

My BestFriend is BESTERER than your bestfriend

Sorry if I took the last of her kind
See, I wasn't searching for one either
I was transferring from one side of the city to the other
So my mother and I decided that CT was the best for me
And I remember my first few weeks there

I was lost and amazed, lost in a maze
Lost in a daze
It was just like May
All these flowers were blooming around me
And I was just growing
Learning that girls no longer have cutties but they’re cuties

So I was trying to plant my garden
By picking petals that plucked perfectly
But it wasn’t a perfect pick
I was picked to pick a picture imperfectly
Because my teacher chose me to pass for her

So my teacher placed me in a group of great friends
Not because I got an A
But because I got to keep an E
And I thank Shakespeare for this friendship
Without him I wouldn’t have met her
I wouldn’t have to say, “Et Tu Brute”
Because my E was used for Eboni.


See, my Best Friend is SO much BESTERER than your bestfriend.
I won`t start from the beginning, it goes WAY back,
& quite frankly I don`t know exactly where that starts.
See, my Best Friend is SO much BESTERER than your bestfriend.
My Best Friend, he is brilliant.
He speaks over your head, & not even on purpose.
He is kind & chooses is words more than wisely.
He is MY BEST FRIEND.
He teaches me & I naturally&unknowingly learn.
He is giving.
He is true, better than REAL.
How I came upon such a friend, it`s BEYOND me.
He is one confirmation of many that God is REAL.
My Best Friend.
He lifts me up when I need the lifting.
He keeps me steadily on the ground when I appear to be rising.
He keeps me, ME.
I won`t give him ALL the credit, because there are so many thanks to be given.
But I couldn`t pass up the opportunity to give up this extra special THANKS.
& If I were told from the start that this how my now would be I`d be like, "No Way.! Jose.??".

No comments:

Post a Comment