Search Away | ♥

7.11.2009

Dreams Mean Something.

These dreams are telling me something obviously.
Is it my true conscious speaking.?
Telling me that I`ve played the fool again.
Secretly they`re keeping me at the wayside.
Away from hurt & humiliation.
I don`t know whether who`s trap to fall into, reality or this dream world.
It`s like choosing the better of two evils.
Either chose leading to pain.
How can in one moments notice all feelings can change?
Everything you hope & wish for change.
One thing always comes to mind though:

"I Pray For God`s Will To Be Done, The Very Next Day You Were Gone."

These dreams have to be more than just dreams.
They feel like premonitions or truths of past times.
Like I`d been there.

I`m letting go.
Of the sadness.
Of the resentment.
Of the what-ifs.


-All this because of a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment