Search Away | ♥

4.01.2009

<3 . . .Best of Me.

Have you ever been in a room of group of people & imagine what it`d be like to be stranded on a deserted island.?

I have.

Let`s just say I`d fear for my life.

L0l.

No. Seriously.


I think I`d be Ralph [ Read/Watch LORD OF THE FLIES ]


In all of about 5min. I had already figured out who`d be the one to take charge.

The one who`d whine about everything.

The one who would get picked on, but when you stand back & think about it they`re the smartest out the bunch.

&&The followers.


Lol.

As you can tell I have a silly imagination.

I like it though.

^_^


Any H00T.!


I AM SO HUNGRY.


So I`m on this cleansing thing with my mom. . .

We`re trying to get right for summer.!

But mostly to get healthier. . .

MOSTLY ME. . .

I`m a FAST F00D JUNKIE.!

Healthiness/Beauty is pain I guess.

We can only eat apples && drink water & apple juice.

20 apples.

3 days.

1 sad Eboni.


Pray For Me Yall.!


I am SO gonna smash on LOTS of CARBS on Saturday @ 12:00 a.m. ON the DOT.


Well I have to get back to this STUDY SESSION.


Peace + Love Til Next Time.

Eb.




2 comments:

  1. one: i LOVE lord of the flies! but it's so sad.
    two: how did the cleansing thing go?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I Love It Too.!!

    -----
    It Went Well.

    It Taught Me LOTS of Discipline, As You Can Probably Imagine.

    ReplyDelete